La Caída (Spanish Edition)
This is from a medical report of a patient in an emergency department in Mexico. It's a year old lady with wrist pain. In describing the patient's injury, the form asks for the "mecanismo de lesion". I see that there has been a previous KudoZ question about this, but I would like to confirm the translation.
Does this mean "loss of balance" or is it something that needs to be stated in different medical terms? Gracias por la ayuda. Local time: Explanation: I wonder if you should just say "fall", or "fall from her own height". In an English report, a "fall" of an elder lady, without any further specification, would probably be naturally understood as a fall from her own height rather than a fall from height. Muriel Vasconcellos.
Marian Cantero X. Anne Schulz. Anne Schulz Germany.
Adele - Skyfall lyrics + Spanish translation
Muriel Vasconcellos United States. The other ones don't seem to fit, at least in English. Login to enter a peer comment or grade. We think about balance only when a client falls, and then only in terms of The forwardly extending arms 58 provide protection for falls to either Detects motion of the body with respect to the supporting surface Had impaired mobility and inc risk for falls. BERG functional balance scale Mark Eisner is the president of the non-profit Red Poppy, dedicated to promoting the power of Latin American poetry to evoke emotions and foster social consciousness.
- Travel With Us – The Official Fall 12222 Travel Calendar;
- Peach on the Beach.
- La Caida (Spanish Edition);
- caída example in a phrase?
- The Body of Christ: The Spiritual Revealed Through the Natural!
- Roads - Book Six.
- Secrets from an African Diary.
Under its auspices, he co-edited with Escaja the forthcoming multilingual anthology of L atin American Poetry in Resistance. In , he earned an M. A book of short stories having nothing to do with Neruda is next. Order from Amazon.
Join YourDictionary today
Hungarian MutterSchutz 5. Hungarian Emi Hungarian palex. Italian Guest 4. Italian Hampsicora 5.
- Unrelenting Innovation: How to Create a Culture for Market Dominance (J-B Warren Bennis Series)!
- La Caida De Los Gigantes Century Trilogy Spanish Edition by Ken Follett?
- La caída - Wikipedia.
- caída pronunciation: How to pronounce caída in Spanish, Portuguese.
- Derailed: A Memoir;
- caída del plano de sustentación | Spanish to English | Medical (general).
- Murrays Ermordung - From Eight Lieder and Romances op. 14, no. 3.
- Thin Impedance Vibrators: Theory and Applications: 95 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)?
- Symbiote : What Lies Within;
- JILLS DIARY 1990.
Italian Shaul. Korean sjy Kurdish Sorani amir wake. Macedonian ivank Norwegian runarjohn. Persian mahtabiii75 5. Persian Bobet.
How would you define caída? Add your definition here.
Polish nireth. Portuguese Alma Barroca. Romanian licorna. Romanian alissia. Russian alice Serbian olivia d. Serbian munjajovan. Serbian milena.
Slovak vierama. Spanish stefanmani 5. Swedish KitsuneTheFox.
Turkish Toprak Ari. Vietnamese ngvanan.