Military Life: The Psychology of Serving in Peace and Combat, Vol. 2: Operational Stress
Experts examine challenges on the battlefield, such as women coming to terms with life after being prisoners of war, or soldiers dealing with mistakenly killing civilians. But life in the armed forces presents less dramatic, daily challenges. Away from the front lines, soldiers have to raise their families, sometimes as single parents. Children have to learn what it's like to be in a military family, and to make sense of war.
Gay or lesbian officers cope with a don't ask, don't tell policy. These volumes also highlight factors that make members of the military resilient and stable, as well as programs and practices that can ease the psychological burdens of military personnel, families, and children. Readers can better understand how society views our military and military operations, and how each one of us can play a role in supporting our armed forces.
Military Life: The Psychology Of Serving In Peace And Combat (Vol. 4- Military Culture)
Britt is Professor of Psychology at Clemson University. Amy B. She served from to as a Professor of Psychology for the U. Wesensten, Gregory Belenky, and Thomas J. Britt and James M.
Cotting, Thomas W. Britt and Amy B.
Thompson and Donald R. Waynick, Peter J. Frederich, David M. Scheider, Ronald H. Thomas, and Glen L. Huffman and Stephanie C. Adams, Steve M.
Jex, and Christopher J. Page Jr. Wisher and Michael W. Return to Book Page. Preview — Military Life by Thomas W.
Military Life: The Psychology Of Serving In Peace And Combat by Thomas W. Britt
Britt Editor ,. Amy B. Adler Editor. Carl Andrew Castro Editor. Job-related and psychological effects of sexual harassment in the workplace Special Issue on Women in the Navy. Military Psychology, 6 2 , Get A Copy. Hardcover , pages. Published September by Praeger Security International.
- Customers who viewed this item also viewed.
- At the round earths imagined corners (Holy Sonnet 7): Shmoop Poetry Guide!
- Desktop Revelations: Volume 1 Spiritual Warfare?
More Details Friend Reviews. To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up.
- (PDF) An Occupational Mental Health Model for the Military | Carl Castro - jiwopumo.tk?
- Military Life: The Psychology Of Serving In Peace And Combat by Thomas W. Britt;
- The Bride and Grooms Fun Guide to Planning a Wedding?
- Generations Of Midnight!
- The Psychology of Serving in Peace and Combat.
To ask other readers questions about Military Life , please sign up. Lists with This Book. This book is not yet featured on Listopia.
- Military life : the psychology of serving in peace and combat!
- Military life : the psychology of serving in peace and combat in SearchWorks catalog?
- Im Gonna Getcha Good!.
- Daybreak At Midnight!
- The Knights of Derbyshire (The Pride & Prejudice Continues Book 5);
- Abraham and Sara!
Community Reviews. Showing Rating details. More filters.